Unified Doubles Ramp
Athletes can register for both Singles AND Unified Doubles.
• October 4: Quota due
• October 11: Delegations notified what LOCATION they will bowl singles and Unified doubles
• October 18: Delegations notified what DAYS they will bowl singles and Unified doubles
• October 11-27: Registration will be open online
• October 27: Registrations due at 11:59 p.m.
• November 1: Confirmation email will be sent to delegations with venue information and shift times for all bowlers
• November 10: Errors/exceptions due
• November 15: Bowling divisions and lane assignments will be posted on website
$5/person (athlete, Unified partner, coach). The tournament fee includes bowling, lunch and awards. For delegations that are interested in scholarships to cover bowling costs, please contact your Area’s Program Manager and fill out the LETR scholarship application (PDF).
In an effort to improve athletes’ and volunteers’ experience and minimize lane issues during competition, we will not be bowling “league style.”
Divisions are based on qualifying scores submitted on registrations. Therefore, a handicap is not needed for competition.
There is only one ramp option. Ramp Assisted and Ramp Unassisted events have been combined into Ramp. Athletes who register for Ramp Bowling and need an assistant may have an assistant with them at the lane. When registering, please note if an assistant is needed.
Statewide team standings
All delegations that compete at State Bowling will have their team’s average posted the week after State Bowling to see how they compared to other delegations across the state.